With parts of the world opening up again, what is the future of virtual events? Our guest today has some insights and she's sharing them.
Christy Burch is an event planner who joins us to talk all things virtual events. On this edition of The Speaker Lab, she's giving us the full details on the future of online events including the most common mistakes people make and how to avoid them.
You'll hear those topics and more on today's episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When should you not host a virtual event?
- Does the size of your list determine your success?
- Do you need a polished offer before hosting a big virtual event?
- What's the best way to promote your virtual event so people actually attend?
- When you have a small list what should you focus on?
- How much should you charge for an online event?
- Why you want to delay giving your audience access to recordings.
- Is real-life swag a worthwhile investment for a virtual event?
- And so much more!