Welcome to part five of how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain!
If you missed the first three episodes with Bryan you can listen to here to part one, part two here, part three here and part four here.
On this fifth episode, you'll hear about Bryan's progress as well as the work he still has to do. You'll also hear about a slight delay he had and what that sidetrack was all about and how he can get back on track.
Get ready to listen in to all of those experiences and more with Bryan Allain on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you approach events that are coming up in the next 3-6 weeks?
- When is it too early to get on an event planner's radar?
- How to evaluate whether or not to speak for free.
- What's the best system to implement your follow-ups?
- Why even making "wrong" decisions is ultimately helpful on your journey.
- Do you need a business card?
- What movie trailers can teach us about demo videos
- What three things matter most when someone is considering hiring you?
- And so much more!