Does the idea of cold calling strike fear into your heart? It won't after today's edition of The Speaker Lab!
Joe is an up and coming speaker who has quickly added a lot of gigs to his calendar by using the four rules of cold calling for speakers. On this episode, Joe tells us what those four rules are as well as how to remove the fear of cold calling and how to make it easy for your prospects to say yes to you.
This is another terrific guest you won't want to miss so be sure to join us on episode 223 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How did he first uncover the power of cold calling?
- How can you get your foot in the door of an industry in which you are not known?
- Do you have to go in hot to a cold call?
- How do you know if you are a good fit for a potential opportunity?
- Why uncommon commonalities are important in your cold calling process.
- What's the best way to reach out: phone, email, or social media?
- How expecting nothing and appreciating everything will explode your business.
- The type of follow up you can do to show your gratitude for the people who help you.
- And so much more!