We talk about relationships but what about building relationships through giving gifts? What are the dos and don'ts of successful gift-giving? Here to tell us is gifting expert, best-selling author and keynote speaker John Ruhlin.
On today's episode of The Speaker Lab, John tells us who to give gifts to, when to give gifts, and how to reframe gift-giving as an investment versus just another line item expense.
You'll hear those topics plus a few great gifting stories on this edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to show appreciation even during a pandemic.
- Why gifting is the purple cow of business.
- Why doesn't he allow his clients to send gifts at Christmas?
- What makes gifting one of the most effective ways to stand out in a crowd?
- Why you should stop putting logos on your gifts.
- What are the four buckets of the Inner circle and how do you invest in those buckets with gifting?
- Why you should never send a gift after receiving a referral.
- What should you do if you cannot afford to give gifts?
- And so much more!