Welcome back to The Speaker Lab for a special bonus episode!
The Successful Speaker is a book I am releasing soon and as part of the launch, you're going to hear the first few chapters on today's show.
Directly from the actual audiobook, you'll hear what's in this book, who I am and my story on becoming a speaker. You'll also get an overview of the successful speaker roadmap and then chapter one about choosing your audience.
Join us to hear these topics and then be sure to get your own copy of The Successful Speaker!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the foundation of your speaking career?
- What will all audiences be wondering no matter who is speaking to them?
- What is the topic trifecta and how do you apply it to your business?
- Which 7 major industries have the highest demand for speakers?
- If industry comes first, what follows?
- Can you change industries later in your career?
- Knowing what to speak about begins with what?
- Why you should choose two industries, and how to move forward after you do.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: "Your job is to solve a problem, not deliver a speech.."