As a public speaker you are the brand, you are the product. Here to explain more is our guest Mike Kim.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, Mike explains what a personal brand is, the three broad markets all speakers fall within and how to narrow your focus in one of those markets.
Tune in to hear those details and so much more on the 350th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Can you have a brand without having stepped foot on a stage?
- What are the 3 questions he asks people to find their branding message?
- What is the difference between a how to-preneur and an idea-preneur?
- Why you should niche down now and pivot later.
- What do Marie Condo and Brene Brown have in common?
- Why it all begins with storytelling.
- What are the 5 levels of awareness for your prospect?
- When do you have to be the most focused in your branding?
- And so much more!