What does it look like if you're scaling your speaking business? Our guest today shares his journey from being a one-man show to scaling his speaking business beyond just himself.
Houston Kraft is a speaker in the education world, as well as an author and the founder of Character Strong. On today's Awesome Health, he tells us how and why he started Character Strong along with the long-term implications of being a youth speaker in the education space.
Listen in to hear all the details on episode 322 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How did he combine his interests and passions to find his speaking path?
- How do you start with what and who you know?
- What's the best way to find a need you can fulfill for your audiences?
- Why is this business a momentum business?
- What's the first thing to think about if you want to build a speaking business not dependent on you?
- The importance of boundaries when you're scaling your speaking business.
- Can you say yes to too many things?
- How your content can shift if you aren't the only one delivering it.
- And so much more!