Whether you're starting out as a speaker or want to gain more traction or simply grow to the next level of your speaking career you are in the right place!
The Speaker Lab is a show dedicated to helping your speaking career become whatever you want it to be. And today's edition is one of my favorite types of shows to bring you: the Q&A.
Listen in to hear my recommendations on fully tapping into the Internet and social media to land more speaking gigs on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What's a not-so-effective way to get a speaking engagement?
- The three foundational questions: what are they and why are they important to your career?
- Your audience vs. the decision-maker: are they the same? What to do if they are not.
- What's one of the ways I recommend using social media to land speaking gigs?
- What information is imperative to have in your social media profiles?
- What are the advantages of doing paid advertising online?
- What is PPC and how do you use it to advance your speaking career?
- How to choose which form of paid advertising to invest in.
- And much, much more!