Today you'll go behind the scenes of The Speaker Lab with the man who has been here from the start: Bryan Harris.
Listen in to hear Bryan ask me questions and vice versa; we talk about a few of our favorite books, the importance of coaching at any level and the main differences between those who flourish and those who don't.
We'll dig into all of that and more on episode 341 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What's the best way to teach and train people?
- Why the "ah ha" moment is crucial to your success.
- Why to start with the end of a story.
- What's the #1 reason businesses shut down?
- Is it ok to borrow other people's platforms to share your content?
- How to keep showing up even when things get difficult.
- The lesson we can all learn from Kobe Bryant.
- What's one of the biggest cheat codes in business and in life?
- And so much more!