A great way to land more speaking gigs is through event planners, and here to tell us how to work with event planners is Roy Cevallos.
Roy is an event planner and program manager for the Northwest Public Power Association. He works with a lot of speakers so we'll talk about what he looks for in new and existing speakers for his events, plus what things look like in this new, strange virtual world of speaking.
Join us to hear all of that and more on episode 325 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you be persistent without being annoying?
- Where does he find most of his new speakers?
- Why it's important to tap into your own network, and how to do it effectively.
- What is the biggest roadblock he's experienced with speakers?
- Why finishing your speech on time is critical.
- What is one thing you can do to make an event planner's job easier?
- How can you continue to evolve and polish your presentation?
- Are we going towards a hybrid of live and virtual events, even when the pandemic is over?
- And so much more!