Speaking has changed because of COVID-19 and here to share about pivoting during a pandemic is our friend and yours Karen Harris of CMI Management.
Karen is a return guest, previously joining us on episode 210 of The Speaker Lab to share about speaking management. But today we're looking at how speaking has changed in light of the global pandemic, what the future holds and the differences between the speakers who are succeeding and those who aren't during this unprecedented time.
Join us to hear those details and more on the 323rd edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How did they pivot hundreds of their events because of the pandemic?
- What was a catalyst for stronger movement in the industry?
- What are the big milestones that will make people more comfortable with in-person meetings?
- Does she think virtual speaking is here to stay?
- What are shifts speakers have made to be successful in this new environment?
- Why it pays to diversify your offerings.
- What areas are doing well right now and will continue to do so?
- How can speakers make virtual as impactful as possible?
- And so much more!