Have you ever doubted if your message matters? Our guest has literally written the book on this subject and today he is sharing some of his insights on the matter.
Jonathan Milligan is an entrepreneur and speaker with over a decade of experience helping people hone and fine tune the messages they have to share with the world.
We dive into his experience plus how to believe in your message and define it so you can build a business around it. Listen in for all of that and more on today's edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you stop falling into the comparison trap?
- Do we need outside perspective to see our own gifts?
- Is it ok if your passions change?
- What are egoic labels and why are they relevant to your audience?
- What is the hourglass funnel and how does it work?
- What are some red flags to look for when exploring your topic and your target audience?
- How do you know if the market is saturated or if there is a niche opportunity?
- What are the basics you need to grow your reach?
- And so much more!