Today we are talking about building your speaking web site: how to create it, what mistakes to avoid and what you must include.
We cover all the ins and outs of building your speaking web site with Rick because he's one of our coaches in our Booked and Paid to Speak program. He works with our Elite students to help them build their ideal speaking web sites.
Join us to hear his insights straight from the trenches! It's all here on Episode 311 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Who should you be building your speaking web site for?
- How do ensure your site appeals to multiple generations?
- What are the "must-haves" for your web site?
- How can you create a demo video if you have no experience?
- Where should your contact info go in your demo video?
- How to ensure you have great lighting any time of day or night.
- Should you fit your entire talk into your demo?
- Every page of your web site is about what?
- And so much more!