Today's edition of The Speaker Lab is the final segment of our eight-part series on how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain!
If you missed the first seven episodes check them out here: part one, part two here, part three here, part four here, part five here, part six and part seven.
A lot has happened in Bryan's life since our first show and we talk about it today, including some very vulnerable and personal sharing from Bryan himself.
This is a compelling episode you won't want to miss so, please join us for the conclusion of how to find your first paid speaking gig on episode 290 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What has helped Bryan process a personal tragedy?
- How you can offer help to someone who is going through a crisis.
- Who do people like working with as a general rule?
- How do you know if you are doing work to get results?
- Why you need to be aware of onstage hours vs offstage hours.
- Is pivoting always a hard thing to do?
- What is Bryan's advice for speakers who are where he was initially?
- Why coaching matters in any profession.
- And much more!