Welcome to part six of how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain!
If you missed the first five episodes with Bryan you can listen to here to part one, part two here, part three here, part four here, and part five here.
On these in-depth talks, we are diving into what it takes to become a speaker: step by step what he needs to do, what he needs to think through on his journey to becoming a speaker. You'll also hear some real-life examples of his inquiries and how he should phrase his follow-ups.
This is a journey we all can learn from so join us to hear every step on episode 288 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Can you create a demo reel without a lot of bells and whistles?
- What is a "noble obstacle"?
- Why you don't always have to hit a "home run".
- How do you keep your name top of mind with potential clients?
- What should you say if someone isn't looking for a speaker right now?
- When do you stop following up?
- What is Loom and how do you use it in emails to potential clients?
- When should you not ask for an introduction?
- And so much more!