Whether you're a speaker or a writer or both, you should be asking how to find your voice.
The woman with the answer is Allison Fallon and she joins us on episode 274 of The Speaker Lab. On this edition of the show, Allison and I talk about how to deal with nerves before you speak, the value of writing as a speaker and why you should create a writing habit.
Be sure to check out those topics and more in this conversation with Allison Fallon on episode 274 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why you should you write even if you don't think you're a writer.
- How much time should you spend writing every day in order to reap the benefits?
- What are some ways to combat nerves while you're speaking?
- What does it mean to look for the common thread?
- Should you write about an in-demand topic or something you're passionate about?
- Can you write a book that is both content-driven and story-driven?
- Does being in the right place at the right time play a role in the success of a book?
- Is it an option to not be a writer in our world today?
- And so much more!