A man who is an expert at selling yourself as a speaker is here for episode 273 of The Speaker Lab!
Mr. Matthew Kimberley is a sales wizard and he gives us great strategies on what it takes to truly sell yourself in the speaking world. On today's show, we also talk about when and why he speaks for free and the math behind that choice.
You can hear that and much more when you tune in to this edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the best way to build trust, credibility and stature?
- Where does he live and how does that impact his business?
- Is anyone a natural born sales person?
- Why asking when you need something is too late and what to do instead.
- What are the benefits of calling someone versus emailing them?
- Should you speak on your own stage?
- What kind of response rate should you expect initially?
- Why you need to be explicit when collecting testimonials and referrals.
- And so much more!